APARTMENT LEONORE (Noordeinde 44b)
The entrance on bustling Noordeinde shopping street leads directly to the main hall, apartment Leonore is on the second floor. This exclusive duplex apartment is comprised of the living area on the second floor and the bedrooms on the third floor, and also includes two balconies and a rooftop terrace. Irrefutably, the absolute eye-catcher in the living area is the round bay window, which looks out over Noordeinde. At the rear are the separate kitchen and the dining room with direct access to the balcony. The third floor accommodates three spacious bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom. One of the bedrooms also features a large dressing room. There is a gorgeous terrace on the roof.
- residential floor area circa 236 sqm
- 5-room duplex apartment
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- bathrooms and restrooms will be fitted with fixtures and tiling
- the apartment will be conveyed without a kitchen
- underfloor heating
- 2 balconies facing the Atrium and a rooftop terrace of circa 18 sqm
- master bedroom with a Juliette balcony
- parking in garage
- listed national heritage property (Rijksmonument)
- the apartment has not been measured in accordance with the measurement code, because this is not currently possible
A modern and exclusive home in a monumental building at the heart of The Hague? We proudly present Maison Royal, situated in beautiful Hofkwartier - a mere stone's throw from Noordeinde Palace!
This monumental building, originally dating back to 1903, was once the home of chocolatier and bakery Maison Krul, will see the development of eight luxury apartments. All apartments will have an outdoor space, either a terrace or balcony. Most apartments include two full bathrooms and various apartment have exceptionally tall ceilings.
For more information, please consult the website maison-royal.nl or contact us directly.